Amelia Martin joined Dolden Wallace Folick in 2017. Amelia’s practice focuses on insurance defence litigation including bodily injury, occupier’s liability, property damage and professional negligence.
Amelia’s representative work includes:
- Acting for insurers on subrogated claims;
- Defending bodily injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents and occupier’s liability claims; and
- Acting for insurers in product liability and property damage claims.
Amelia has advocated for clients at all stages of the litigation process including settlement conferences, interlocutory applications, summary trial applications, mediation and trials. She has appeared before the British Columbia Provincial and Supreme Courts, as well as the BC Human Rights Tribunal, and the Ontario Provincial and Superior Courts. Amelia has also represented clients before professional regulatory bodies.
Prior to joining Dolden Wallace Folick, Amelia practiced at a top regional firm in litigation, in personal injury, and professional liability.
Amelia holds an Honors B.A. from Wilfrid Laurier University and a J.D. from the University of Ottawa.
- Called to the British Columbia Bar 2016
- Call to the Ontario Bar 2012