Blair Ector is an Associate in the Calgary office of Dolden Wallace Folick LLP. His practice area is primarily insurance defence with a focus on construction related litigation, as well as hospitality and liquor liability. Blair has litigation experience in the areas of personal injury, subrogated claims, intellectual property, product liability, class actions, and commercial disputes.
Blair has experience at all levels of court in Alberta and other various administrative tribunals. As a pragmatic and results oriented lawyer, Blair is adept at using the courts or alternative forms of dispute resolution to achieve the desired results for his clients.
While in law school, Blair was actively involved with Student Legal Assistance providing pro bono legal services to Calgarians. Blair was also employed as a summer student with the Alberta Crown Prosecution Service.
- University of Calgary (J.D., 2017)
- University of Victoria (B.A. in Philosophy, 2014)
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Calgary Bar Association
- Member of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association