Manjote’s practice focuses on insurance defence litigation covering a wide variety of matters including professional negligence, personal injury, construction, and subrogated claims.
Manjote’s representative work includes:
- Acting for individual defendants in respect of claims arising from the Occupiers Liability Act.
- Acting for strata corporations and property managers in respect of claims arising from the Civil Resolution Tribunal.
- Acting on behalf of dentists and veterinarians in professional negligence claims.
- The prosecution of numerous subrogated actions including flooding, and construction deficiencies.
Manjote is fluent in both English and Punjabi.
- Buckerfield v. The Owners of Strata Plan VR. 92 2018 BCSC 839
- Dubas v. The Owners of Strata Plan VR. 92 2018 BCCA 243
- Yi Wang v. The Owners of Strata Plan LMS2970 and Civil Resolution Tribunal 2019 BCCA 182
- Jonas Gary Dubas v. The Owners of Strata Plan VR. 92 2019 BCCA 196
- Van Hartevelt v. Oita Investments (B.C.) Ltd. 2019 BCSC 1370