Cody Mann’s litigation practice encompasses a broad range of insurance related matters, including professional negligence, construction, occupier’s liability, personal injury, employment, privacy, and cyber liability. His experience includes:
- The defence of claims involving a wide range of construction site participants including contractors, subcontractors, project managers, and developers
- The defence of a wide range of professionals including architects/engineers/medical service providers
- The defence of a wide range of claims relating to property loss and damage.
- The defence of claims involving companies and management on “duty to defend” EPL policies for a wide range of wrongful employment violations
- The defence of strata D & O claims
- Litigation involving cyber breaches and disclosure of personal information
In addition, Cody recently co-authored the textbook: Cyber Liability and Cyber Insurance In Canada
Prior to practicing law, Cody obtained an undergraduate and graduate degree in the biomedical sciences from the University of British Columbia and worked as a Research Associate at a local pharmaceutical company. In his spare time, Cody enjoys playing sports and participating in outdoor activities such as snowboarding, hiking, and camping.
British Columbia, 2014
Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2013
Master of Science, Zoology with a focus on neurobiology, University of British Columbia, 2008
Bachelor of Science, Cellular Biology, University of British Columbia, 2006